Grabber Traffic Safety Cones
Simply drop the recycled rubber base over the Grabber Traffic Safety Cone stem and you're ready to go to work. The versatile grabber handle makes transport and handling quick and efficient.
Cones, made of low density polyethylene material, with a reinforced handle design that can support the weight of stacked Grabber cones and bases without permanent distortion or sticking together. Available in 28 in. (T) and 42 in. (T) heights ballasted by 10, 16 or 30 lb. recycled rubber bases.
All Recycled Rubber Bases are designed with easy grip handles, and stacking rings for easy storage and transportation. Composite construction bases provide strength and durability. Available in 10, 16, and 30 lbs. varieties.
- Stackable for storage and transport
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Patented Grabber handle design allows for easy movement and prevents cones from sticking
- Available with various sizes and types of reflective sheeting
- Available with keyhole slots and plastic barricade panel (42 in. Grabber-Cone only)
- Grabber-Cone measures 28 in. or 42 in. (T)
- Meets Federal M.U.T.C.D. standards