A-Frame Plastic Barricade
If you're tired of broken wood or bent metal barricade panels, Boston Safety has the answer for you. The flexible yet durable all plastic A-Frame Barricade have been in use for over twenty years. It's made of impact resistant polyethylene to withstand the rough treatment found in construction work zones.
Need to close a road, lane or aisle? Protect a work zone? Bridge out, overturned truck, broken water main? You name it, these rugged large size plastic barricades control traffic with real authority!
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Legs can be internally ballasted with sand
- Legs designed to receive flashing lights
- Rails nest for easy transportation and storage
- Engineer High Intensity or Diamond Grade Sheeting on both sides, makes them very visible in emergency and crisis situations
- Unique I-beam construction assures extra rigidity and protects the reflective sheeting
- Heavy I-beam boards weigh 1 pound per foot
- The I-Beam Rails weigh less than one pound per foot
- I-Beam Rails are made from impact resistant polyethylene to avoid sharp edges and splinters
- 8 or 6 ft. lengths