Retractable Cone Bar Barricade - Standard Colors
The Retractable Traffic Cone Bar Barricade is extremely versatile for road trench or utility works use, construction sites, parking lots, pedestrian areas, and more. Extremely portable and lightweight at only 1.35 lbs. The retractable cone bar barricade is easily carried or transported in a trunk or truck bed, and it's easy to set up. Just drop the cone bar ring onto the top of the cones or delineators to setup an inexpensive barrier around hazardous or controlled areas. Designed for use with our PVC Traffic Cones and Knob-Top Delineators.
The retractable bar is made of durable ABS plastic and wrapped in reflective sheeting for night-time visibility. Each end of the retractable bar has a rugged 3.25 in. diameter loop that easily drops over any traffic cones or delineator posts. The bar comes in 2 telescoping lengths: 4 ft. (L) to 6½ ft. (L) and 5 ft. (L) to 10½ ft. (L).
Effectiveness: Compared to warning tape, the Retractable Cone Bar Barricade is highly effective in terms of both cost and functionality. The Cone-Bars is reusable, highly reflective at night, and it creates true work-site traffic control.
Flexibility: The Retractable Cone Bar Barricade adjusts from 6-to-10 ft. in length. Engineer grade reflective sheeting ensures maximum visibility day or night. The Cone-Bar has a durable connection between the bars to lock the cone bar at 6 ft. Save time and money using four traffic cones and four retractable traffic cone bar barricades, a worker can set up a 10 ft. x 10 ft. barrier in less than one minute. It's the most efficient, most cost effective warning barrier available.
- Extremely versatile for road trench or utility works use, construction sites, parking lots, pedestrian areas
- Portable and lightweight
- Easy set up
- Highly reflective at night, creating true work-site traffic control
- Colors: Yellow and Black or Orange and White
- Adjusts from 6-to-10 ft. in (L)
- Engineer grade reflective sheeting
- 6 ft. Cone Bar Barricade Expands from 4 ft. (L) to 6 1/2 ft. (L)
- 10 ft. Cone Bar Barricade Expands from 5 1/2 ft. (L) to 10 1/2 ft. (L)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs.