Jersey Barrier | BostonSafety.com
Jersey Barriers Protect people and property with highly visible, long lasting polyethylene barrier and barricade systems.
- Will not crumble or break after multiple deployments like concrete barriers.
- Water Walls stop or redirect cars in low and medium speed applications.
- Ideal for crowd, and traffic control, checkpoints, and security.
- Create continuous lines or curves angled up to 15 degrees with tongue and groove feature.
- Molded-in recessed handles make for easy handling.
- Can be filled with up to 180 gallons of water.
- Large, threaded top fill-port and dual bottom drain plugs make it easy to load and unload with sand or water barrier ballast.
- Two molded-in pockets on top of barrier accept standard blinking lights.
- Flat side surfaces easily accept reflective striping.
- Durable 100% virgin polyethylene construction stands up to harsh weather conditions and resists cracks and dents upon impact.
- High resistance to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation means the product stays in service longer.
- Bright colors improve safety and are easier to see than concrete or wood.
- Lightweight design makes handling easy.